Phone: 585-593-5510 Ext. 1190
Greetings Scio Family,
I am excited to be the new superintendent of Scio Central School District. I look forward to getting to know the students, faculty, staff, parents and community members over the next few months and working with you to enhance the education of our students. We are partners in our quest to support our youth to be responsible, global citizens with a love of learning.
As I begin my service to Scio CSD, I am committed to the following:
· To maintain a safe community where each child is valued for their own uniqueness
· To ensure our graduates are college and career ready by having literacy and critical thinking skills, perseverance, and character to compete successfully in the global economy
· To establish relationships with all stakeholders and work as a community to provide our children with an outstanding education with high expectations in a positive environment
· To collaboratively create a vision of a Scio graduate then dedicate the time, energy, and resources toward the vision
· To provide educators with the opportunities to continue to develop expertise in their craft to authentically engage students in learning
· To maintain a fiscally responsible budget that focuses on student achievement, school culture and proper maintenance of school facilities
· To truth and transparency in all my communications, dealings with others, and decisions; while maintaining confidentiality
· To honor the traditions, values, and history of the school and community
May we enter 2018-2019 school year with great promise for our students and entire school community.